Thursday, May 13, 2010

Multiples will fall

So everything in my life is in two's. Two cats, for a while two dogs, on my second husband and I have two children. More importantly those children are twins.

Here is my mission....to enter a blog entry every day. I will start with the beginning with the pregnancy of the twins, go through their infant and toddler years with you and by the end of the year reach their current age.

Why do this? Are their not enough books about multiples. Yes there are plenty. They all say the same thing and offer parenting advice that has been stuffed down our throats. I am not offering parenting advice. I am offering a survival guide as I am sure I am not the only one to endure the pitfalls that have occurred in my life twins, singleton, or triplets and more. Just that in this life multiples will fall, and how we deal with it all makes us who we are.

I hope this blog reaches many readers and finds a chord with all of you.

Days to go 365
Entries to make 365

No comments:

Post a Comment